Pantex 5 Rib Deck Sheeting is a robust profile providing strength, versatility and economy. It is the dominant choice for garages, shed and industrial buildings due to its clean lines, long spans, and ease of handling and installation. Pantex 5 Rib Deck is also commonly used in wall cladding and fencing applications.
5 Rib Deck Sheeting
|Minimum Pitch||2° (1 in 30)|
|Maximum Sheet Length:||Custom up to 24.0m|
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)||0.42||0.48||0.42||0.48|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||550||550||550||550|
|Total Coated Thickness (mm)||0.47||0.53||0.47||0.53|
Spanning Capability (mm)
- Roof capabilities based on ‘normal’ foot traffic and wind resistance.
- Wall capabilities based on wind pressures only.
- Buildings < 7m in height, < 1000m² in area, unaffected by topography.
|0.42mm BMT||0.48mm BMT|
|Unstiffened Eave Overhang||150||200|
|Stiffened Eave Overhang||300||300|
- All fasteners must conform to AS3566 – Class 3
- Screws to have hexagon head with neoprene sealing washers.
|Timber||Battens (< 0.75mm)||Steel (> 0.75mm)|
|Roofs||Type 17 – 12g x 65mm||Self Drill – M6.2 x 50mm||Self Drill – 12g x 45mm|
|Walls||Type 17 – 12g x 25mm||Self Drill – 10g x 16mm|