Pantex Corrugated Sheeting is a classic Australian profile with soft curves and flowing lines. It is the dominant choice in residential roofing applications due to its strength, style and ease of handling and installation. Pantex Corrugated is also suitable for use as a wall cladding and able to be installed both horizontally and vertically.
|Minimum Pitch||5° (1 in 12)|
|Maximum Sheet Length:||Custom up to 20.0m|
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)||0.42||0.48||0.42||0.48|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||550||550||550||550|
|Total Coated Thickness (mm)||0.47||0.53||0.47||0.53|
Spanning Capability (mm)
- Roof capabilities based on ‘normal’ foot traffic and wind resistance.
- Wall capabilities based on wind pressures only.
- Buildings < 7m in height, < 1000m² in area, unaffected by topography.
|0.42mm BMT||0.48mm BMT|
|Internal Span (with 55mm blanket)||1000||1500|
|Unstiffened Eave Overhang||200||250|
|Stiffened Eave Overhang||300||350|
- All fasteners must conform to AS3566 – Class 3
- Screws to have hexagon head with neoprene sealing washers.
|Timber||Battens (< 0.75mm)||Steel (> 0.75mm)|
|Roofs||Type 17 – 12g x 50mm||Self Drill – M6.2 x 40mm||Self Drill – 12g x 35mm|
|Walls||Type 17 – 12g x 25mm||Self Drill – 10g x 16mm|