CONCEAL FIX SHEETING
Pantex Conceal Fix Sheeting is a deep rib profile with wide pans and concealed fixing which provides clean lines free of external fasteners. It better provides for thermal expansion and contraction enabling longer sheet lengths before requiring expansion joints. These qualities make it a common choice for large industrial and commercial projects.
|Maximum Sheet Length:||Custom over 20.0m – please contact us|
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)||0.42||0.48||0.42||0.48|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||550||550||550||550|
|Total Coated Thickness (mm)||0.47||0.53||0.47||0.53|
Spanning Capability (mm):
- Roof capabilities based on ‘normal’ foot traffic and wind resistance.
- Wall capabilities based on wind pressures for transverse fluted material.
- Based on supports of no less than 1.0mm BMT.
|0.42mm BMT||0.48mm BMT|
|Unstiffened Eave Overhang||150||200|
|Stiffened Eave Overhang||150||200|
Fastener Selection (to attach Conceal Fix Bracket):
- All fasteners must conform to AS3566 – Class 3
- Screws to have hexagon head.
- Use 3 screws per clip
- Longer screws may be easier to install (e.g. Self Drill 12g x 30mm)
|Hardwood J1 – J3||Softwood J4||Steel|
Single thickness (1.0mm – 3.0mm)
Total lapped thickness (1.0mm – 3.8mm)
|Roofs and Walls||Type 17 – 12g x 25mm||Type 17 – 12g x 45mm||Self Drill – 12g x 20mm|